Our new accessories GÄRSPUNDmobil and Gärmeister CONTROL are the perfect fit for anyone, who desires more control during the fermentation process, to improve their beer even more. Both devices are independent and can be used separately for their specific use. While the GÄRSPUNDmobil saves the activities during fermentation for later analysis, the detailed fermentation programs of the Gärmeister CONTROL allow you to take direct action while fermenting.
Two independent devices
for more control during fermentation
Not only the brewing process (BRAUMEISTERmobil), but also the fermentation process can be monitored from a distance. The GÄRSPUNDmobil measures the fermentation activity by counting the "Blops" of your airlock as well as the temperature and sends this data directly to myspeidel.com via your wireless internet.
The data collected by the GÄRSPUNDmobil enables you to supervise and analyse the fermenting process. This way you can predict and plan the bottling date better. You can use its data to identify the correlation between the fermentation curve, the temperature curve and the taste of your beer. And thus optimise your brewing process.
You will be able to improve your beer step by step and brew it how you like it. The delivery includes a temperature sensor cable, a tank screw connection for the cable and an adapter cable from mini USB to USB.
- Measures the fermentation activity by counting the number of Blops of your fermentation lock as well as the temperature
- Sends these information to My Speidel via wireless internet connection
- Network standard: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Light-emitting diodes indicate the status of the device
- Including mini-USB to USB cable, thermal detector cable as well as a tank screw connection for the cable
- Without fermentation lock (only in conjunction with Speidel fermentation lock)
The professional version of the fermentation control is the Gärmeister CONTROL. It is the perfect one tank control if you own a Speidel stainless steel fermentation tank with a cooling jacket and a thermal detector.
Besides the simple desired temperature control it is possible to use fermentation programs with up to five different phases, which allow you to specify the temperature and time for each medium. The monitoring and setting can be altered via a touch screen display or online over myspeidel.com in combination with a wifi-module.
The Gärmeister CONTROL has outlets for the cooling circuit control valve and an optional heating circuit. The scope of delivery includes a control valve, a two metres cable, a thermal detector and a 24 volt power connection with international connectors.
- One tank control for Speidel stainless steel fermentation tank with cooling jacket and thermal detector
- Fermentation program with 5 phases (temperature and time/h)
- Temperature range -5 °C to +50 °C
- Simple desired-temperature control
- Touch screen TFT display
- Outlets: magnetic valve for cooling circuit, optional heating circuit
- Delivery includes magnetic valve and 2 metres cable for magnetic valve, thermal detector, power connection (24 V DC including international connectors for Europe, USA, GB, Australia)