With the new wireless internet module you can even stay on the sofa while brewing beer. You can monitor the brewing process within the wireless local area network via your wireless internet router. Furthermore you are able to update your Braumeister to the latest firmware.
The wireless internet module BRAUMEISTERmobil is the perfect addition to your Braumeister. You can synchronize recipes with the Braumeister and control and monitor the brewing process via your home network. So you know what is going on in your brewing kitchen while sitting on the couch.
Keep your Braumeister updated the easy way. Just use the BRAUMEISTERmobil to get the latest firmware for your Braumeister. It's as easy as that.
Mount your wireless internet module to one of the feet of your Braumeister simply by using the brackets on the back of the module. Afterwards connect it to the control panel with the attached cable. The USB port on the side of the module can be used to connect your BRAUMEISTERmobil to a computer.
Your ticket to MySpeidel
The BRAUMEISTERmobil is your ticket to MySpeidel. MySpeidel let's you control your Braumeister through wireless internet. Furthermore you can synchronize recipes from MySpeidel with your Braumeister and manage all your devices in one place.
- for the supervision of the brewing process within the wireless local area network via wireless internet router
- for the update of the Braumeister control system to the latest software (firmware)
- for all 10 to 500 litre Braumeisters with control system, respectively with control unit 2015
- network standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- software for update: PC with at least windows 7 or higher
The wireless internet module is available for all 10 to 500 litre Braumeisters with the 2015 control unit.